plusFORT, from Polyhedron Solutions, is a multi-purpose suite of tools for analyzing and improving Fortran programs. It combines restructuring and reformatting with global static analysis, dynamic analysis and many other features in a single powerful package. plusFORT is a one-stop solution for programmers, project managers, and quality assurance engineers working with Fortran source code.
- SPAG – Re-engineering Fortran source code
- SPAG – Questions and Answers
- Quality Assurance using plusFORT
- GXCHK – Global Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Coverage Analysis
- AUTOMAKE – automated make for Fortran and C
- QMERGE – Version Selection
- plusFORT Evaluation version
- plusFORT Manual
Check out our new tutorial videos by clicking here
Try the new GXCHK report interface by clicking here.